- About Us
- Take Action
- National COSH Reports
- Local COSH Reports
- Tools for Trainers and Organizers
- Materiales e Información en Español
- Materials in Other Languages
- Young Workers
- Workers' Memorial Week of Action
- Workers' Compensation
- National Worker Safety and Health Conference Materials
- OSH Studies, Reports, Testimony
- Links to Technical OSH Materials
- Latest News
- Your Workplace Rights
You are here
Dying for Work in California
This document represents the second annual report detailing the hidden human and economic costs of hazardous work in California. It was prepared by WORKSAFE and SoCal COSH, two organizations that advocate for prevention of hazards on the job, workers rights at work and healthy and safe workplaces for all. The report was issued on April 28, 2012, to coincide with Workers Memorial Day, a national and international day of remembrance in honor of the tens of thousands of workers who lost their lives on the job.
You can read the full report here.
Usted puede leer un resumen del informe en español aquí.