- Take Action
- Workers Memorial Week
- Food Workers
- Your Rights
You are here
Know Your Rights to a Safe and Healthy Workplace
Know Your Rights!
Read more about your safety and health rights at work:
- Your OSHA Rights "In a Nutshell"
- When to Call OSHA: Calling OSHA isn't the best action in every circumstance involving potential job hazards-this guide tells you when it makes sense to call for an OSHA inspection.
- How to File a Complaint with OSHA
- The OSHA Inspection: A Step-by-Step guide to how it works.
- Accident/Incident Investigation: Materials and tools to teach you to effectively investigate an incident
- What to do after an OSHA Inspection--how to ensure good follow-up and protect your rights.
- Using the General Duty Clause: The OSH Act states that the employer has a general duty to provide a safe and healthy workplace. Here's a guide to using this clause to protect your health and safety in circumstances not covered specifically by OSHA standards.
- Protection from Retaliation:Protection for "Whistleblowers"
- OSHA Rights of Temporary and Contract Workers
- OSHA Rights and Laws relating to Young Workers
- Basic Worker Health & Safety Rights Under OSHA, NLRB and Other Agencies