- Take Action
- Fatality Data Project
- Food Workers
- Your Rights
You are here
National COSH Reports
- Preventable Deaths 2016
- Preventable Deaths 2016 Infographics
- Executive Summary of Preventable Deaths
- Resumen Ejecutivo
- “Sustainable and Safe Recycling: Protecting Workers Who Protect the Planet,”released with GAIA, MassCOSH, and the Partnership for Working Families.
- National COSH's Workers' Memorial Week report, "Not an Accident: Preventable Deaths 2015."
- Resumen Ejectuivo (Executive Summary of "Not an Accident" in Spanish)
- Audio of press briefing on Workers' Memorial Week report.
- Survey on Fast Food Worker Safety. Key findings.
- National COSH's Workers' Memorial Week report, "Preventable Deaths 2014: The Tragedy of Workplace Fatalities."
- "Preventable Deaths 2014" Executive Summary in Spanish (Resumen Ejécuitvo en español)
- Proven Approaches to Prevention (One-page excerpt from "2014 Preventable Deaths" report)
National COSH's 2013 Workers' Memorial Day report, "Preventable Deaths: The Tragedy of Workplace Fatalities"