The National Conference on Worker Safety and Health
is in person this year - Registration opens soon!
Save the Date
December 6-8, 2023
Maritime Conference Center - Baltimore, MD
The National Conference on Worker Safety and Health (COSHCON2023) is the only national gathering of its kind. We bring together a diverse, inclusive and bilingual group of workers, occupational health and safety experts, unions, activists and academics united around common goals. We join together to: celebrate and encourage workers' power, make our workplaces safer and reduce the toll of on-the-job injuries, illnesses and fatalities.
- We bring together organizers, activists, trainers, worker leaders, advocates, academics –– everyone fighting for workers' lives and well-being from across the country (and beyond);
- COSHCON2023 has a specific focus on workers' organizing for safety and health, including a full track dedicated to organizers at all levels of growth (from budding to advanced) from all kinds of settings (worker centers, unions, COSH groups, or community organizers)...
- Combined with technical occupational safety and health workshops, such as investigation of workplace tragedies, workers' compensation legal support, heat/climate related hazards; and
- All the general sessions and the conference app will be fully bilingual in English and Spanish with many workshops either in Spanish or with Spanish translation.
The price to attend the conference is $449. The early bird discount will be $399 before October 20th. Student/Worker Center price is $325 with the early bird price of $300 through October 20th. Prices include registration, morning and afternoon snacks and lunch.
Please Note: A limited number of scholarships will be available! Please contact to apply.
Why Should Unions Attend COSHCON?
Awards Ceremony 2022
We’re thrilled to announce this year’s health and safety heroes, who will be honored at our annual Awards Night at COSHCON2022, Wednesday, December 7th at 6 pm ET / 5 PM CT / 4 pm MT / 3 pm PT.
This year’s winners:
- Cipriano Belser, COSH Activist Award
- We Count! Que Calor Worker Committee, Worker Power Award
- Strippers United, Worker Justice Award
- SEIU 32BJ Airport Workers Campaign, Workplace Organizing Award