- Take Action
- Coronavirus Resources Home
- Recursos de Coronavirus para Trabajadorxs
- COVID Resources for Workers
- COVID-19 Worker Fatalities
- COVID-19 Campaigns and Toolkits
- COVID-19 Fact Sheets by Industry
- COVID-19 PPE and Safe Cleaning
- COVID-19 Workers Comp, Paid Sick Time and other Benefits
- COVID-19 Government Resources
- COVID-19 Relief Bills
- COVID-19 Multilingual Resources
- National COSH Reports
- Local COSH Reports and Activities
- Fatality Database
- Tools for Trainers
- Know Your Rights
- Workers' Memorial Week Archives
- Materials in Other Languages
- Workplace Hazards
- Young Workers
- Food Workers
- OSH Studies, Reports
- Safe Storm Cleanup
- Technical OSH Materials
- Health and Safety Films
- Worker Health and Safety Committees
- Comités de Seguridad y Salud de les Trabajadores
- Climate Justice / Heat Stress
- Defending Immigrant Workers
- Our Turn Sexual Harassment Action Network
- Policy Advocacy / Promoción de Políticas
- Teens Lead@Work
- WE RISE / NOS LEVANTAMOS
- Worker Led Solutions to the Opioid Crisis
- WorkedUp Español
- Workers' Memorial Week
You are here
Over its 45 year history, the COSH Network has engaged hundreds of talented and dedicated organizers, industrial hygienists, and shop floor union activists. As COSH continues to draw innovative new movement builders, some founders are beginning to retire or reduce their official work schedule. Consequently, with the health and safety movement and workers in general under attack, now more than ever, the COSH Network, and the movement as a whole, needs to benefit from the experience and skills of these veteran COSH activists with more time on their hands and fire in their bellies. National COSH proposes to launch the COSH Advisors to bolster the COSH work and provide tangible assistance to COSH groups and allies.
COSH Advisors are experienced OSH activists with time to contribute and/or retirees who are willing to lend a hand to bolster COSH work in particular and OSH labor advocacy, activism, and assistance among unions, worker centers and other allies. We welcome participation by people with a range of experiences like popular lead, organizing, as well as technical. The Advisors will strive to reflect the diversity of the COSH network in gender, ethnicity, affiliation and experience.
COSH Advisors Can Provide
- Technical support: industrial hygiene, regulatory framework and developments, etc.
- Advocacy, activism, and campaign support.
- Networking to strength and support the COSH Network through personal connections with unions, worker centers, activists, academics, and others.
INDEX BY AREA OF EXPERTISE
MILLER, MARY E.