Welcome to the newly redesigned website of the National Council for Occupational Safety and Health
The “National COSH” is the nation’s leading advocates for workers’ health and safety. We are a network of 21 local and statewide coalitions (“COSH”es) made up of unions, health and technical professionals, and individuals concerned about workers’ rights to safety and health.
For more information about who we are, click here.
You may have been redirected to this page after searching for a specific document, the location of which has changed due to the website update. Please use the search box at the top of this page to find the information you are seeking.
What You’ll Find on this Site
This site is geared towards providing practical tools for workers, trainers, and OSH activists. We aren’t trying to create a comprehensive library of technical health and safety materials on this site, since other sites perform that function well. (See Links to Larger Collections for some suggestions.)
Following the tabs at the top of each page, you will find:
- Detailed information about the COSH Network
- Contacts for local COSH Groups
- Our Current Campaigns
- Our Resources including information about workers’ rights under OSHA in a variety of languages, tools for trainers, OSH Facts and Data, workers’ compensation, and other materials.
- Spanish language materials
- Our OSH Forum where you can submit your comments about OSH issues.